WHAT KIND OF TESTING IS THIS?
- In Rushcode mobile application testing is unified set of methodologies & solutions that enables the power & aids of automated testing to be leveraged within the mobile applications division.
- In Rushcode solution combines the very latest tools and methods to increase the quality of your end solution.
- Testing of mobile devices, such as tablets, hand held devices and mobile phones.
HOW WE DO AT RUSHCODE?
- Here at Rushcode We combine traditional testing techniques with the latest testing tools to provide a robust and quicker route to enabling high quality mobile applications.
We employ the following approaches :
- Cloud – Testing can be provided via integration with Cloud applications such as; Perfecto, Browser Stack and Sauce labs.
- Enterprise – For customers with an existing HP test application landscape, Infuse utilises HPE Mobile Center combined with UFT.
- Hybrid – Using Amazon Web Services (AWS), a local browser, and a mobile farm, we enable device testing to quickly model real-world loads and scenarios to thoroughly test the entire end-to-end solution.
WHICH ISSUES DOES IT ADDRESS?
- User Experience – Increased competition and expectations of usability for mobile applications from your customers requires an integrated development and testing process underpinned by rigorous automated testing
- Setup – Both the setup and the tool integration for mobile testing can be complex and problematic
- Relevancy – Ensuring your tests are representative; understanding which devices/technologies and user scenarios to test
- Cost – Testing across hundreds of device variants is daunting and requires the smart use of the right tools.
HOW WE PROVIDE HELP AT RUSHCODE?
- Faster – Mobile test automation and increased test coverage speeds delivery.
- Smarter – Increased test coverage for the increasingly important mobile use cases.
- User Experience – Usability on mobile devices is optimised to increase customer satisfaction.
- Reusable – Components from mobile test cases are made reusable so that they can be run on virtual or physical devices interchangeably.
- Realistic – Replicate how your user interacts with your product by modelling specific use cases and gesture-based scenarios on multiple real devices.