What is it?
- Our test environment control service covers the complete setup and management of your test environments, including devices, infrastructure, software and configuration that can be bought as-a-Service to enable your programmer to become more efficient and more effective.
How does it work?
- Discover and Baseline
- Analyze your current software testing and test environment management.
- Design, Build and Pilot
- Define which actions (policies, standards, processes, guidelines) and tool sets are needed to improve testing within the organization.
- Help customers the choose the right tools.
- Offer a pilot or proof of value to show the selected tools can deliver the test environment required within the client organization, and that the proposed process can deliver the expected benefits.
- Provide a full TEM roll out.
- Support and train customers all the way through the process and even after the rollout.
Which issues does it address?
- Timeliness – It takes a long time to provision a test environment.
- Cost – A full end-to-end test environment is very costly. Considering the complexities around data protection and management, a full end-to-end test environment is not always pragmatic.
- Quality – You find defects late in the lifecycle that could have been found earlier if you had a more integrated environment.
How does it help?
- Faster – By automating the processes in the test environment, you can deliver releases quicker.
- Smarter – By using smaller production environment footprints, including lifecycle virtualization, you can minimize your cost.
- Better – If you environments are integrated and effectively virtualized, then you can improve your test coverage with test environment control